Trust your attorney
TRUSTLINE is a joint initiative of the Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund and the six constituent members of the Law Society of South Africa (the Cape Law Society, the KwaZulu Natal Law Society, the Law Society of the Free State, the Law Society of the Northern Provinces, the Black Lawyers Association and the National Association of Democratic Lawyers).
- Attorneys are officers of the court and well-trained professionals
- They are bound by the rules of professional conduct of the provincial law society where their firms are based
- We trust attorneys to serve their clients professionally and ethically
- Should you be concerned about unethical or fraudulent conduct by an attorney, you can lodge a complaint with the attorney’s provincial law society, or call or e-mail Trustline
- Trustline has been set up by the attorneys’ profession as a service to the public
- You can report unethical or fraudulent conduct by an attorney anonymously
- You need not remain anonymous if you wish to receive feedback on your complaint
- All reports will be logged and investigated.
Trustline is independently run as part of Deloitte Tip-Offs Anonymous.
Call: 0800 20 2036